A service will be conducted at 7pm by the Rev George Abbs, minister of the church.
The estimated cost of refurbishing the building was originally in the region of £65,000 to £70,000 but parishioners pooled their skills and expertise, and managed to almost halve the cost to £35,000.
And following a gift day service last year, the congregation and friends raised around £25,000 to finance the project, with many families donating pews.
The building was originally constructed in 1845, but in recent years its condition had been causing concern as the wooden floor was decaying and rising damp was evident.
This, coupled with an old heating system, meant the building was difficult to heat in winter.
A team of church members, who were skilled in construction, surveyed the building and made recommendations to the church council.
Under the leadership of the Rev Leslie Spence, recently retired, they concluded that the decaying wooden floor should be replaced with an insulated concrete floor, walls be dry lined and insulated, and a new boiler and heating system be installed, along with new pews, carpet and redecoration.
It was also agreed that members use their expertise to carry out major parts of the refurbishment on a voluntary basis.
Mr Val Brown agreed to supervise the project and Mr Bertie Bullick and team began work on December 14, 2014.
Church members, who are looking forward to the rededication service, wish to thank everyone who helped this scheme reach fruition.
Special thanks go to Val Brown who directed and energized the project and made building equipment constantly available, and to Bertie Bullick, the “ever-present site foreman and master of all trades”.