A simply breath-taking home
This property at 52 Newforge Road, Magheralin is without doubt one of the most desirable homes to come onto the market for sale in recent times.
It has been lovingly modernised, while at all times retaining many of the original features that one would expect from a property of its time.
From the moment you step inside, the abundance of natural light is clearly evident, and runs right through the property.
The recent extension to the rear is home to a breath-taking kitchen open plan to dining.
This elegantly designed section has a glass wall in addtion to glazes sliding doors leading onto the garden, and a trio of roof lanterns.
The kitchen is the heart of every home, and this one benefits from an array of stylish cabinets and coordinating island with quartz countertop, further complimented by NEFF integrated appliances and an AGA range cooker.
It lends itself naturally as a very sociable space, with the living room housing the multi fuel stove open plan to the dining area.
There is an additional dual aspect drawing room with attractive open fire. On the first floor there are four generously proportioned bedrooms, and a family bathroom which can only be described as stunning.
The suite comprises of a free-standing bath, walk in shower encloser and His and Hers twin basins with vanity unit, dual flush WC and heated towel rail.
There is an additional bathroom ideal for guests to this home.
Outside, the gardens are packed full of mature shrubs and trees providing the perfect haven for entertaining with complete privacy.
Early viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate just how much this family home has to offer.
• Detached family home oozing with character
• Four double bedrooms
• Breath taking modern extension to rear with show stopping kitchen and walk-in pantry
• Integrated NEFF appliances and beautiful AGA range
• Luxurious bathroom suite with free standing
• Dual aspect drawing room with open fire
• Living room with stove
• Additional modern bathroom
• Utility room and downstairs WC
• Exquisite gardens packed full of mature shrubbery and trees, a haven to catch the sunshine
• Generous private site in a sought after location