Residents treated after Tandragee blaze

Fire brigade
Fire brigade

Firefighters have administered oxygen to two people after a blaze at a house in Tandragee.

Appliances from Portadown attended a fire in the utility room of a terrace house in Sinton Park in the early hours of Friday.

The occupants of the property were awakened by actuating smoke alarms and when crews arrived the house was heavily smoke logged.

The two people suffered slight smoke inhalation and firefighters used two hosereel jets to extinguish the blaze.

They were also treated by ambulance personnel.